August 2, 2010

MOODY.

So far so good.


These few weeks have been pretty much a maelstrom. Everything to be done in such a short span of time. Celebrating friends' birthdays, buying what I need (or want), it's been tough. Serious.

I feel like I have so little time to get rest. And I mean ample, long periods of "forty winks"!!! I NEED IT. When will that ever happen? Hmmm. Life's supposed to be lack of this important element, no?


Okay, wasn't happy with the birthday celebrations going on these few months. But although I gotta admit there's a few moments of real fun and joy there. Sometimes I just feel so saddened and discouraged that I ask myself: "Why did I even come???". But then again, I don't really know if even bothering to come, or to come late was more jialat. I hate my habit of reaching late is bad enough already. Worse when people KEEPS REMINDING ME HOW LATE I AM. I really wished to shout back that I bothered, but I choose not to. To save that small bit of grace lor.


Okay. Stopping negativity soon. Just bear with it for now hehe.

Back to the start, those celebrations still didn't work out well bah. Just the usual dinner-then-go-home sort of thing liao. I wished for more fun, but in the end, it always didn't happen enough. What's up with everyone? Sian liao is it? Or what?! Really leh.

Anyway, working is fun still. Especially with the cheeky Rohaizah, and Ching. We three could never have much fun at work than this. With Hui Wen and Fana.

That's all I want to write right now.

Too busy.



And that fucktard strutting around in my house is still as ignorant as usual. Again, I wish you'd just fuck the hell out of my home for good. You're the house's parasite. I'm fucking calling the pest control for sure.

No comments: