July 21, 2010

No TIME!

Too busy to update even for now. Gonna just be words here right now. I'll find some time tomorrow for those photossss.

Cause of work, life has become a very busy bumblebee flying around the flowers for me. Busy collecting pollen and nectar. To busy even to just use Facebook for 2 hours straight, something I would confirmed have done it long time ago. Which, is good for curbing my slack, as well as that heavy addiction to Facebook, like my SISTER....

Now, It's eat, work, eat, sleep, catch bus, sleep, use for five minutes to maintain FB games, and the same stuff happens everyday, over and over.

I can just say that I need to be like this, or else, when I slow down / do not work at F&N anymore, I will detest the slack in me resurfacing again. HAHA!

Okay, off to put songs into my old MP3 again.

Still thinking about that phone! I must get it!!! MUST!!!!
Still bent on getting another pair of shoes! 
Still thinking to get curling hairspray!
Still thinking about geting a new MP3!!!
Still thinking about that pair of frames!!
Still needing a new pair of slippers!!!
TOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT. ENDING HERE!

No comments: