August 8, 2010

Seriously used up all my energy bar.

Now I seem to love sleep MORE than anything else.

Friday: Go out with imoto san, went spamming at Dhoby Ghaut (Plaza Sing) right after I went to HMV at 313@Somerset. I went there to preorder my favourite Wang Lee Hom's new album. Though not sure what album title, but I'm sure it's gotta do with '18' and 'Martial arts' thing. Now, I just hope I am gonna love that album by spending S$26.95 ...

* I realized I have not yet diminished my voracious appetite over these 10 years or so, in terms of my book-reading appetite. I am surprised, that when I was 1 week from purchasing 'The Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown, I had already reached 3/4 of the 650-odd pages or so. Given that I only had 2 hours to read everyday, I would say that I love reading as much as I love everything else. HAHA. Darn, it's such a great book. Although I have no idea how long it has been published since. :P


Saturday: Go out to bring Sister to tuition. Was damn angry with my sister for stealing my MP3-with-that-new-pair-of-earphones-from-Audio-Technica before I was even awake, but the anger never boiled long enough. Instead, it simmered and came to cool. Well, in the first place, I am only angry with her attitude, not herself. I guess it's like that. Though we did have an SMS war of sorts over the phone, I believe she's just the type where the swords fly out before she knew where it struck. Huh.


Anyway, this Saturday was kinda stragely made up. First I joined Sister to watch movie, apparently SALT initially. But then she has a tag-along friend, who surprisingly lived under the same block as I did. (*o*)!!! I asked imoto whether she felt like movie-ing today, and she did. So we met up in Bugis, and she and my sister bought earphones, apparently same model as me! Then we dinnered, and I gotta tell you, the Japanese cuisine in Food Junction is simply awesome. Espeicially the Salmon+Veg Miso soup. Served in a very retro looking pot with a handle over it, a word to describe: Fantastic. For a very economic price for Japanese food I think.


Then went to buy tickets, watched Last Airbender instead. Sadly, we missed the 3D version, due to lack of seats. But awesome movie though. I am definitely watching the rest of the instalments. HAHA!

No comments: