July 17, 2010

Saturday was well spent, period.

Splurged like mad, something I am phobic about. I have begun to fear for my wallet. I hope it's just a one-time big bang splurge. Anyway, more than half of the things I did / bought were like necessary (needs), so I'm not going to take it too heavily.

>New pair of shoes, from Lee Cooper. Got another ocloured shoelace to prep it up abit, so it dosen't look too boring. Aiming for another pair on next paycheck. Looks like I'm heading back to the old school days waering white sneaks for now =)
>Took passport photo.
>Bought Wonder Girls' Newest Single album, "2 Different Tears". Laughed at how nice the girls sounded in Chinese and English at the same time. XD
>Bought a temporary earphone, with that simply attractive Black Lego Brick design. Though I knew the sound quality was no good at all, I bought it anyway. Well, what elase can I say but "In the name of Fashion then!" ?
>Trimmed my very, very healthy crop (but unruly and rebellious waves) of hair till I looked neater at long last... I guess I'm always stuck with the 'secondary schoolboy look' that will be the most suitable look for me. Goodbye to long hair for now. Ahhh, now I can't wait to try using curling cream / thingys that could erm, accentuate my waves. Am hoping!

Spamming on a Saturday was surprisingly peaceful in the arcade (Star Factory). I mean, normally, people would forever be hogging to ALL the jubeat machines like mad. But today, after we left for awhile (and came back), they were surprisingly empty. Wakakaka, dream come true! OMG someone has already begun her GOLD level. Am I jealous or envious or what, pffft~ KOF was starting to get really sleepy for me. I could sleep while watching XY san play. LOL! Didn't know why though.

Something tempts me to go play Street Fighter IV. Don't know why,  but it seemed damn fun, yet intimidating at the same time, and I MOST certainly don't wish my first try to become an utterly embarassing defeat. HAHA.

No comments: