July 12, 2010

Super Sunday X-D

Alright. Hasn't had a gathering since ages ago. Busy working mah. F&N really knows how to squeeze the most out of interns by flooding them daily with overwhelming amount of samples. But you know what? It's okay, CAUSE I GOT USED TO WORKING WITH IT LIAO! HAHAHA. LOL.

Doing viscosity tests is one of the most boring, time-consuming and worst job to do after a full stomach after lunch. Seriously, whoever tries meddling with it, shall realize that their eyes will not be spared. Down those eyelids pull, and before you know it, you've dozed off for a minute or more. Haha. And I've still got a whole basket of different gums to clear for now. Hohoho. Bring it on man!

...
...
...


Been wanting to 'hack' at someone for a really long time, but I just don't know how to. I don't even know where to start, cause you've seriously too many 'facts' I could 'hack' at. I guess I'll just sum you up as disdainful, boast, awfully loudmouth, the many-people-including-your-friends-and-closest-besties-will-not-know-your-true-colours kind of person. That's quite enough on my blog now, is it? *_* Yucks, I better stop staining my blog yet again.

Sunday outing was fantastic. Been ages, as I repeat, that all 8 of us gathered for something to do together even if it as just only 3 hours long. Marina Barrage was great, first-time experience of kites swarming the clear skies, realizing that I've been cooped up in home for a very loooooooong time. I guess I should just go out more often, be it with or withour anyone to accompany. Particularly peaceful, calm and quiet places, with the feeling of having to do nothing. Ahhhh, just thinking about it makes me feel so dreamy liao. Better stop dreaming at this point, Got loads to write/ upload!

Summarize: Great Picnic, if only there were more time. HAHAHA.

The pictures will tell you what went on...


























No comments: