June 16, 2010

Work was tiring today, surprisingly. At 3.00pm (15 minutes tea break), I can't believe when I slept for 30 minutes straight, without anyone noticing. Of course, Hui Wen IS sleeping as well during that time luh... so funny, if she didn't wake me up, I think I would sleep till 4pm. LOL!

I got so much samples today. But I managed to wrap up things pretty quickly. By 1.00pm, I'm done with analysis, and moving on to sensory testing. Basically comparing the samples with references (at least 1 month difference), you taste a bit of the 100ml dilution you made, and then throw away the rest. LOL, like, that fun to waste precious blue droplets? Why not a 50ml dilution lah. But it was fun. I am always filled with several flavours in my churning stomach...

IT gets more and more tiring every day. Well, at least when the week progresses. I managed to eat so much today (90% of 1 Glutinous Rice Dumpling + 1 plate rice with 3 dishes for lunch). How I wish I could eat like that everyday... Anyway, thanks for the dumpling, HW's Mummy... Although I feel so full after downing it, I enjoyed it haha.

I'm thinking of what to do tomorrow, after everything is done at work. Got like, less than 10 samples I am hoping??? LOL! Like, what the hell right? Thinking of things to do after finishing my part of work. Anyway, gotta catch my hundred winks soon. Get that sleep, boy!

*Sighes* - When will I stop worrying for my transport expenditures!

No comments: