June 20, 2010

Wasted... but still not a bad overall weekend.

Yes. Title says it all.

Friday was spent solely at home after work. Claimed a miserable 0.75 SGD for 1/2 hour OT, then scuttled back home after a freaking 1 hour plus bus ride. Then dinner with mum, which was like, ages ago. Glad she ate with me, but she ordered plain porridge only! Like, asking me out to eat dinner with her and then ordered like, what the hell... plain porridge with only a plate of stewed peanuts? Yuh right. I ate till I couldn't walk. Heehee.

Saturday was looooooooooong. Cause I slept through Friday night, till like, 4pm? I think I clocked in at 14 hours of sleep man. Then that whole day I spent in my home, I kept feeling tired, aching all over like an old man, and kept wanting to sleep some more, I think I could have a fever. True enough, I had a slight one. When mum bought dinner home, I didn't even have the appetite to finish the Unagi+Katsu Don Bento. What I would normally devour in half an hour. I didn't touch most of the katsu, and I drained the whole miso soup into my stomach. Ate the rice, but then I stopped, cause I think if I ate anymore, I WOULD definitely puke. So I stopped eating altogether, lazed in front of TV. Began to feel groggy again, so mum told me to eat panadol. Popped in 2  tabs, and then headed to my cozy lair for a nap. Purposely didn't turn the fan towards me, so that I could sweat it out; that fever... miraculously, I was okay after 2-3 hours of sleep. Actually, I slept on lah. Till the next day. Whoa~ So much sleep to nurse me back to health. Looks like I could do with a sleep therapist to schedule my weekly sleeping clock-ins.

But Sunday was so good. It felt like nothing has happened. In fact, Sunday seemed like just a second ago, and I'm feeling so fresh and upbeat by the time I was awake. Wooohooo~

Missed and skipped the event held at Tampines ICA, cause was meeting with friend, and felt so guilty about it. Instead, we went to take 65; a bus ride I would never forget. We actually 'glued' ourselves to the seat for 1 1/2 hours! I am so sure, no, definite that we missed our stop. So we stopped, crossed road, took back to Lucky Plaza. Strolled to Plaza Sing, where we started spamming. Heeheehee. what a nice way to end this fast-passing week.

*Stares at burning wallet*
*Throws away burning wallet*
*Heartaches*

No comments: