June 13, 2010

Time flies so quickly!

Yep! I can't believe it's already the end of the week already. And tomorrow, I'm waking up at 5am again...

Kinda sick thinking that I have to wake up so early again. For these past 2 days, I slept to my fullest. Saturday was the most astonishing, clocking in at a 14 hour sleep. That's 'amazing'.

And then there was the stupid internet connection. Which screwed up till now, and which left most of my FB games either burnt / spoilt dishes / cakes / pies, or simply stagnated statuses in certain games.

I am really curious how everyone's coping with the switch between FYP and IAP. Well, for most of us lah. I can't believe Yi Ting and Shi Hui got the sae chocolate project that I got. ^^

Life sure is unpredictable. I am already missing Nabilah, Fizah, Kai Ling, Wan Wen, Bi Xue, Jasmine already... I hope every single one of the is enjoying IAP / FYP to the fullest. Can't wait till August, where this whole eventful 6 months end, and we go to school as one class again. -.-~

Oh, by the way, I have this feeling that cosplay is going to turn out simply disappointing. Cause I don't have that much of an excitement now, and I am quite broke to even buy anything to prepare for Aizen. Top that up with um, IAP, and I don't find enough time for walk and practice... *Sighes*

I want tomorrow to be a breezy one at F&N. Can't wait for 5.30pm now. HAHA.

No comments: