June 9, 2010

Damn. Another seemingly exactly identical day has just passed. Except that I think I am getting used to life being an early person, rushing to the bus stop to catch one of the first buses arriving, and then sit for 1 hour with my jacket on till I reach somewhere near workplace. By the way, I'm attached to F&N Interflavine at Pandan Loop, for your information. That will explain why I wake up at 5am everyday, then reach Clementi Bus Interchange at 7am.

Upon reaching the interchange, Time seems to halt for awhile. The few minutes seem even the more quieter, slower and serene (althoug I still see some people chase after buses in front of me). A completely different type of feeling while from home till the bus ride. I guess that's because there is the part of being relieved that its not late.

Basically, work is boring. I only get to be doing either liquid samples for QC, or powder samples. That's simple, you think? Nope. Tough luck. It's tedious and monotonous always doing the same actions everytime; sort out samples in terms of dates, find reports, fill in reports, perform chemical and physical analysis on EACH type. So I end up doing the tests, then putting detergent-filled beakers in baskets, then off to do another sample, then this cycle repeats. For analysis, Liquids are more troublesome. For powders, I do moisture analysis, pH and sensory evaluation. Nothing too much, but it does. I hope liquids don't find me a nuisance.

No comments: