May 14, 2010

X-Fi 2!

I'm working in 2 hours' time. How reluctant I feel right now... but when I think about the income coming into my bank, I can't seem to stop working... I guess I feel better with more money in my bank, which in turn gets spent off.


Anyway, I am sad that I missed the Marwin farewell party. Saw Jen's Uploads, and was sure they had a fantastic night out... oooh. Anyway, if you happen to visit my blog Marwin, I guess I'll tell you here that I'll also miss your moments arguing / joking with Jennifer, Shi Yun and Mabel. Haha. Best regards then, I'm wishing you right here!


Anyway, I think by the time I get my first paycheck in July, I'll most probably splurge half of it on this:





Cause this is one of the good brands and technology at an affordable price for me right now. The Zen X-Fidelity 2 MP4 Player is superb. 

Sorry, but feels like advertising for it:
X-Fi = Xtreme Fidelity. A technology that reproduces audio back in the recording studio, without lost audio and post-processing damages. In short, the mechanism / chip reworks your songs to what artistes wants us to hear. Splendid. 
SGD 199.00 for Internal memory of 8GB, and priced at SGD 249.00 for double that, which is 16GB. Should I pay 50 more bucks for double the memory capacity? I'm tempted! But no mater what, this time, I'M SET ON BUYING IT. Take it as I'm buying to pamper myself, and to reward for being so frugal on my wants for such a long time. Talking about wants, I'm satill far from being satisfied. Still got a ton of clothings and things like hats, belts and shoes to buy. Yeah, I'm insecure in material sense. Can't believe so many people out there are furnished and dressed and living way off better than me right now. Thinking about that makes me feel sucky... Not to say about a handphone, but I'm reserving that until my NS days are over. 

Time to trash that Sony MP3 back into my belongings box. XD I must constantly remind myself of this...

No comments: