May 10, 2010

Oh my gosh...

FYP is starting to creep past my security level, at an alarming speed. I am starting to feel worried about when it nears me everyday.


 I try to force myself to find all the things and information I need (and trust me, it's accumulated to a MOUNTAIN HEAP) while I am in the FYP Lab from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. I think I pumped all my energy into FB rather than my FYP. This is seriously getting into a sticky, f***ed up situation. I hope I don't actually worsen it. Damn. 

It's already week 9, for f***'s sake. 9 out of 12 weeks gone, with as much as only 45% done for my FYP. Yet I am still waiting for my HPLC analysis of the chocolates I experimented. The only reassuring word to add here is that my FYP only requires to hit a best formulation, evaluate for antioxidant content (viable), and then find tons of research on related subjects. That's pretty much the gist of my FYP, to tell you the truth. But it's not easy at the same time. cause you never know what they are gonna expect!

I am praying every inch to wish myself well for FYP. HAHAHA.


















Okay, I'm not forgetting that I need to finish my cosplay as Aizen sama, but well, I'm leaving it to fate, whether I'm fated to cosplay as him. 

HAHAHA. See if money and chance really go along with my desires. Hmmmm.








No comments: