May 17, 2010

What should I do.

See the title. You would know what I'm thinking of right now. Haha~


I am in a great dilemma... all because of my FYP... I am guessing that my next week is the climax of the stress levels, panic and all things else. Lucky this week I can settle the poster already. BUT, then again, I am still not done for sensory tests. OMFG why does she bother about so much for a simple-enough-to-understand sensory test? Okay, I can take the part about everything being random, but still, I feel that she's kinda ... ... ... overly detailed and LBL kind of person. I can't believe there is anyone (except parents) that can tolerate her kind of behaviour... just look at the below scenario, you'll know how I feel.


"Why you blahblahblah, then how about if blahblahblah, and what if this blahblahblah thing happen? I am very blahblahblah about this, and you can't expect so much blahblahblah! You need to consider blahblahblah, and then there is still the blahblahblah side to settle before you can blahblahblah."


Sombody PLEASE TAPE HER MOUTH, or at least just rip it off for me. XD

No comments: