May 24, 2010

40/100

Okay. Officially finished with 40% of FYP. It's starting to get so tiring everyday, going to school, doing minimal amount of work within 8 hours. It feels as though we are supposed to rot within that 8 hours. Hell yeah~

Then when it comes to last week, I'm both glad and disappointed. Glad that my weekend was arriveing, and disappointed that I wasted one out of 2 free days for nothing in school.

Friday was the bummer, when I thought I could practice (FOR THE FIRST TIME) cosplay walk. Turned out I was left emo-ing. What the... if you want to do that kind of things, please at least tell me beforehand, so that I can don't need to interrupt your sweet times. Why drag me down by leaving me alone doing nothing I felt like doing?


Anyway, to make up for that was Saturday. One helluva eventfully packed day. All the way from 12 noon till 10 in the night. Well, was hanging out with my TXY-imoto desu. To sum things up, I didn't have time / courage to do even a short cosplay walk, and I was awed by TXY when she did hers. Totally captivating, but one thing was she's too pitiful to look at. I mean how she strains herself unnaturally. Then was Brunch @ Plaza Sing, Lvl. 4 Food Court. My deal was fish soup, and hers was, I guess, fish soup as well. She didn't finish the last piece of fish, which she offered to me. Then we went to spam, spammed KOF, both did equally well as usual. But the only thing was the fact that we didn't play for a long time already, thus our fingers / palms were strained terribly. For no obvious reason. Well, jubeat seems a bit impossible, but we managed to pull i toff with  few scowls from TXY~~~ Oh, what else but the usual, about how insane my selected songd were. LOL. 
Then we went dinnering at Mos Burger, which she kindly paid for me first. It was at there, that e started talking about cosplay, and THEN REALIZE THAT WE BOUGHT SHORT-SLEEVED CAPTAIN HAORI WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONG SLEEVED HAORI FOR AIZEN SAMA~~~ HELP ME!!!!! Now, our only option is to let XY's Momma see whether see can fix (which later she confirmed is okay, no big deal~) or else buy another one, or else do shinigami version. T-T How careless can two very otaku-ed bleach fangirls and one very insanely fanboy of Aizen sama NOT KNOW IT?!


We went 313@Somerset, and walked to HMV, where the insane fangirl rushes to the Jap-Pop section, grabbing 2 CDs: Scandal Dolls and *blanks out*. Apparently, they had no more ABS album stocks, so she ordered it from Japan for 7 dollars cheaper. WTF???
Anyway, we had desserts @ The Heeren, B1. Mango Snow Ice and Black Sesame paste. Shared it as usual, and then talked so much crap. That's how I spent a meaningful Saturday.


Work on Sunday was pretty much the same, for I thought I was going to be super late, when it's just 11 minutes later. *Whew* I feel happier that day at work. At least Mashi-san was there, with Jen Yin Thet, and Jennifer, and Mabel, and Mean Shan, and Hwee Leng. All made my day. Apparently a day at work that was filled with jokes, talks, crap, and load more fun stuff.


When I came back on Monday (Today), I somehow felt stressed still. Poster still not done yet, and then the brain is still suffering from a sort of mental block or retardation. I managed to chiong finish the poster, hand it up, when Hui Wen returned me the CD and mentioned that we hand it with Kai Ling on Thursday. WTFBLOL~~~ SERIOUSLY?! What the hell.


Never mind, I'm gonna finish HPLC analysis and put it into my poster now, that I have more time. XD

No comments: