May 30, 2010

Finally, after what seemed like eons, I finally splurged.

Actually, not much to be truthful. Took me ages before I settled on the two very important albums to buy. Madonna's Revolver (Remixes) Album, and GaGa's "Lady GaGa: Remixes" album. Super cool remixes, and at a seupr value price. Too irresistible to resist, but that only occurred to me after spending a good 45 minutes in HMV @ 313... 'Choice Disorder' in progress I guess.... Spent 25.90 SGD, to get those 2 'babies'... Maybe because they're remixes, that's why they appeal to me as such a steal. I even got a FREE GaGa's Poster upon payment. How cool is that~

Ahem, someone is even more befitting the term 'splurger'. Like as if spending 73.00 SGD (10.00 SGD Deposit for shipment from Japan) on a single Abingdon Boys School CD wasn't enough. And STILL has another newer, fresher receipt for 48.55 SGD. On SCANDAL's Album, ベスト★スキャンダル, and NIGHTMARE, The World Ruler. How splurging is it to be spending 121.55 SGD in a SINGLE WEEK on CDs...?























Anyway, cosplay screening is more scarier with Danny around. Quite nervous on my first walk in front of people, since it's been ages since I performed to huge crowds. They had no comments whatsoever, and I have this feeling that I sucked at my first attempt. EVen I feel that way man. Cause something about being hesitant (before I change poses) made me worse. Worse off, I have NOT YET completed gathering my barang barang cosplay costumes / weapons / props / wigs. WHAT THE HELL.
Ever the more stricter, and he commented that BLEACH cosplayers MIGHT need to think of another cosplay in mind. The 'MIGHT' somehow sounded more like a  'MUST' to me. Whatever, I don't care. Still Aizen-ing for Cosplay Arts Festival...

In summary, I feel better splurging after what seemed like ages. Huh. Welcome to my stack of proud, proud fandom,

No comments: