June 4, 2010

I never loved freedom more than this.

In a single day, in a few hours, I pieced together the worst report of my life. 44 Fucking pages for goodness'sake. Well, Meaning that I hate it to be so lackluster.... I was happy at 4.50pm, going down printing shop, printing my stuff, facing a very friendly worker at SIDM Block.  I never felt more stranger than this, cause from morning, I never really slacked down to enjoy this beautiful day. Presentation was alright, even if I have not yet prepared any fucking speech or less say rehearse... It was smooth, but I think one of them asked a tad too much Q's... She's trying to relate The moon with the hairs in your nostrils, believe it or not. Huh! I love my poster, and I will always remember you!

Now I am. At 5pm, I am breathing so lightly, I am scared I might float all the way to the hemisphere... HAHA~
It is really very nice if I could slow down my pace of life, stop chasing after every deadline, every mundane and heavy burdens, and then just relax wherever you go. Now I am going to release my stress that was built up for 3 months of ...

tr5LIUBD23456898654tfdwg45
W@#$%^*UW5638i7uY567yT
E$%^8iuYG45eUBDLIQUWEB
DLIQWUBLyte34%67UYTE$%
^&YT^&*UIJHGRE$
%^&*(6EURGFLEULBEK
FJABCLKASJBSALBELKBAK
FJABFLKAJBLKASJBKSMFE
KFUGIU$Gtr5£$%^&*IBCvv6

Okay, I was practically 'Slanging' my fingers all over the keyboard to express how I feel like. So! I have to start the next week, or rather the next 3 months in waking up at 5.30am, get to the bus stop at 6.00am, take a 1 hour bus down to Clementi Bus Interchange, and then take another bus 285 to reach F&N Interflavine. Not just that, we have to go through so much doors just to reach that seemingly tiny lab in that big plant. Hahaha. Gonna enjoy myself while I can NOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: