April 27, 2010

In the Name of Love~



Oh, I saw this interesting thing from my dear Vera-chan's blog, and I decided to give ita shot :P It kinda looked more fun than FB quizzes~


Instructions:
1.Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on 'Shuffle'.
2. For each question, press the 'Next' button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.




So here it goes ^^


Q1. If someone says "Is this okay?" you would say ...
>>"LOLLIPOP" by 2NE1 Feat. BIG BANG
>>I think it means 'sweet', or in even more layman's term, 'Okay'. XD


Q2. What do you want in a guy / girl?
>>"Nobody (Rainstone Remix)" by Wonder Girls
>> This is like ... ... ... I think I just want 'her'. You know, 'Nobody, nobody but her'?



Q3. How do you feel today?
>>"Spanish Lesson (Sticky & Sweet Tour)" by Madonna
>> I guess, or feel very upbeat. Just like the edgy baseline of this song ^^ Naughty yet serious~ Senorita~~~ Very expressive maybe?


Q4. What is your life's purpose?
>> "Trust your Voice" by Nakashima Mika (中島美嘉)
>> Needless to say, I think this would refer to me in doing whatever my voice (myself) tells me to do. It's very true. Who doesn't assure themselves with their 'voice' when they are making a decision? I trust my voice! I trust my choice in a purpose in life.


Q5. What is your motto?
>> "Next Level" by Hamasaki Ayumi (浜崎歩)
>> True. Serious! I always want the 'next level' of a certain stuff after trying and completing it. I guess I always want to get to the next level?


Q6. What do your friends think of you?
>> "Intro: The Sweet Machine (Sticky & Sweet Tour)" by Madonna
>> *WAHAHAHA* I guess that says it all... No la. They think I'm a sweet machine? That dishes out nice candy? What the~ Maybe it means they find me sweet and good as a friend. Yeah! But the baseline of this song is a bit weird, and at the same time mysterious yet attracts you to go into the heart of the Sweet Machine. Maybe . . . 


Q7. What do you think of your parents?
>> "Lies" by  BIG BANG
>> Okay! Yes. They always make empty promises to me, end up I find them always to be lying rather than promising me. So sad hor! But the baseline matches the title. They love me, but they still lie to me sia. I don't get why though... Maybe I feel sad for them as well. They have tough lives.


Q8. What do you think about very often?
>> "Vogue 2008 (Sticky & Sweet Tour)" by Madonna
>> *Ahem* TRUE. Vogue... relates to fashion. Yea, I think and mind about my looks very often. They are the sources of my constant worries, besides money and school. Kinda narcissistic, damn. But I am not ashamed of being one *bleah* XD And I was just trying to think about a song for 'looks' at that moment of time (in my MP3)!


Q9. What is 2 + 2 equals to?
>> "Ride On" by Touhoushinki (東方神起)

>> I don't know how to relate this one; It's a groovy, sexy and edgy baseline of a song, and the lyrics definitely suggest somehing close to ... ... sexual temptations... "baby, squeeze me", "you drive me crazy tonight" >.<      Oh gosh~


Q10. What do you think of your best friends?
>> "Together" by Touhoushinki (東方神起)
>> Simple right? Heartwarming and very *booms* baseline. My best friends will always stick together with me, like a good, good family! I don't know how many, but definitely there is. I'm glad! Let's get groovy!!!


Q11. What do you think of the person you like?
>> "声をきがせて / Let me hear your Voice" by BIG BANG
>> Hmmmm! Her voice??? Huahuahua~ I think that's what I think of her only???


Q12. What is your Life story?
>> "Nobody (Live)" by Wonder Girls
>> Seriously, I have no freaking idea. It's like, I need my other half, to complete my life story? I think so huh~


Q13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
>> "Say a lil Something" by Jam Hsiao (蕭敬騰)
>> Wooo~ I do want to be like him in form of a singer. He's damn awesome, with that powerhouse helluva vocals. It's enough to melt any girl, like how I wished to be. :S


Q14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
>> "Devil wouldn't Recognize You (Sticky & Sweet Tour)" by Madonna
>> Her "eyes", are "full of surprises that could not predict my fate~". I am "waiting underneath the stars". "The angels they surround my heart, telling me to let you go" ! Something like, "She won't be able to hide herself from me / vice versa in terms of relationship" She tried hiding from me. Kinda blues, with all that piano going on.


Q15. What do your parents think of you?
>> "LIFE" by Nakashima Mika (中島美嘉)

>> Something about being full of life force, spirit, knowledge, and lastly, the future ahead of me. Is it like, linked? Huh huh huh I tried my best.


Q16. What will you dance to at you wedding?
>> "Celebration" by Madonna

>> Woohooooooooooo~ F**king awesome I shall remember this day till my wedding day. HAH! Beware, 老婆!But its about celebrating, right??? Yeah!!!!


Q17. What is your hobby / interest?
>> "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa
>> XD XD XD DEFINITELY not dating GaGa!!!! What the hell~ But I have no romance yet. So I think the only possible meaning is watching GaGa's MTVs and Live footage... ^^


Q18. What would they play at your funeral?
>> "Borderline" by Madonna
>> Huh! Yea that's right. My most worshiped idol, how can be absent at that time? MUST PLAY! Something about pushing my love over the borderline, something like that.


Q19. What do you think of your friends?
>> "GOD DIVA" by ALI PROJECT
>> Simple. Royalty, luxuries, riches, all the wants, handphones, the pretences (not all, definitely), the parades they perform in front of me. Gawd they are like so blessed with so many good things they themselves do not seem to know how to put to good use, or rather splurge and indulge and take it all for granted.



Q20. What is the worst thing that could happen?
>> "Gara Gara Go!! (ガラガラGO!!)" by BIG BANG
>> I think it's the name of the band this time. That's gonna be bad if it did happen again. Some kind of catastrophe...


Q21. How will you die?
>> "Revolver" by Madonna
>> WHAT THE FUCK I'm gonna haunt the killer till he's also shot to death. Nevertheless, This IS funny. So creepy when I think how I will feel when being shot... hmmmm~


Q22. What is one thing you regret?
>> "Get together (Confessions Tour)" by Madonna
>> Feels very emo~ But I think is getting back together with someone? I don't know who :P


Q23. What makes you laugh?
>> "Used To" by Daughtry
>> I don't know if there's any link here... but if I'm not wrong, thinking back of those precious memories (non-funny and funny ones) would. Because we 'used to' do it / laugh it like that! Yea! XD I still remember so much unglam and insane stuff I did together with my siblings last time when we were young and as a bunch.


Q24. What makes you cry?
>> "Diamond Candy (钻石糖)" by Elva Hsiao (萧亚轩)
>>  Very futuristic and edgy baseline in this song. But the underlying meaning is the love of relationship. Maybe I'm gonna cry silently when I ever encounter breakups. But for now, I think it's the TV  that makes me cry when it comes to love. X)


Q25. Will you ever get married?
>> "The Sun after washed by Spring Rain (春雨洗過的太陽)" by Wang Lee Hom (王力宏)
>> I guess the soothing baseline and meaning of after a breakup... is that there is still a very nice sky after the spring rain. So I might, but its gonna come later, when all the other obstacles are overcome (if I ever have any breakups). Nice rainbow after the rain!!!


Q26. What scares you the most?
>> "Candy Shop (Sticky & Sweet Tour)" by Madonna
>> HELL NO I LOVE IT ON THE CONTRARY PLEASE! But about it .... maybe when listening to the baseline, it brings the sexiness and temptation that I am afraid of. Cause I am still just a young boy going on to 19. Definitely scares of those temptations one la. Temptations of?? Hmmmm~ I am not gonna discuss it publicly as yet XD


Q27. What is your darkest secret?
>> "Day Moon" by Touhoushinki (東方神起)
>> Once again, I'm stumped, and have to go search for lyrics... I think something about love. Haha not telling you.


Q28. What hurts right now?
>> "Monster" by Lady GaGa
>> Nyeeeahahahaha~ Of course a monster would hurt. Cause it's gonna sink those teeth into your flesh lor. That's what I thought about instantaneously. ^^


Q29. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
>> "4 minutes" by Madonna
>> What the fuck. I don't get it.To change just 4 minutes? Maybe enough time for something like changing a comment / blog post / stuff I shouldn't have done. Then everything would not have gone downhill ever since!


Q30. What would you post this as?
>> "In The Name of Love" by Y&Co. Feat Erica
>> And so I shall!

No comments: