April 23, 2010

Go and Screw your Fugly face.

You're such a bitch.

I wonder why in the world did I have to end up having such a fucker for an 'educational personnel'. 

Fucking hell, just come in and 'shoot' 0.5mm rounds at us like we were some kind of trespassers. You have no idea how pathetic your life can have ever been. Seriously, go into the toilet, CAREFULLY EXAMINE yourself (Externally and Internally) till you see what you have made out of that poor physical being. Luckily I AM ordered to do what I am doing. You shall NEVER EVER be able to shoot me dead. I will definitely counter every single one of your 'bullets' with justifiable facts. STOP YOUR FUCKING NONSENSE. Stop trying to bring people down by your so-called impartial remarks. Fuck your disgusting personality. It's as repulsive as the rafflesia in the rainforest. When you yourself didn't set a better example by informing about 'something' I should have used instead of that 'fake stuff'. Anyway, you have every inch of your skin deserved to be scorned by the 'couples'. To think that you failed your part in 'informing' me about the 


You're just after all a piece of shit~ Go rot in the sewers, and I PROMISE people in this world will be celebrating your disappearance. Just fucking go and die~


Ohhhh~ What a way to start my blog post, talking about some 'shit' ass~
I want my rest of the blog to stay positive, thus I shall kick your face out of this blog right now.


YAY I finally saw my fruits of labour come into reality. Those beautiful, shiny and good chocolates made from Korea imported chocolate. Taught to me by the 2 personnel from chocoelf. Okay, I gotta admit they were a bit intimidating and strict about EVERYTHING that comes into the making of chocolates, but I really appreciate your help man!!! You people showed me the importance of starting with a good environment, good equipment, good moulds and others, before a nice shiny chocolate is being crafted. Everything coming into contact or related to the process should be maintained in optimum conditions. Very very specific, I realize. Even air temperature slight deviations could get you unsatisfactory results. Not to mention about the smoothness, quality, of the mould and all other things.


Let the pictures do the appropriate talking :-)




























So more on my birthday? Ohhh, not as pitiful as I thought it would be. I had a really nice little surprise @ N6, directly at the main entrance. Most of the FYP buddies, mostly Thailand Friends, All gave me such a nice surprise lor~

I got a waffle-pancake as their B'Day cake to me, with the help of a LARGE kitchen knife, and then a funky B'Day card they made when I was not around. Bad girl is Hui Wen, bluff me said that 'someone' was looking for me. Wahahaha~ But I am surprised, and very very happy and glad you people bothered with the fuss!!! 


Heeeheeeheee~


Then after that, I went spamming at the arcade with my rare imoto-vera-chan. Wow, as soon as we finished dinner @ South Canteen, we headed off to Juncti8n and spammed like, 3X4 games. Along tagged was these 2 slightly irratating guys that wanted all 4 playing together. Nice, but they ain't my standard yet. No no, maybe I should just say, I'm too good with the songs I play? Yes, that'll be the good description. They also fared better than me at other songs that I rarely played (due to not obtained yet, or simply not interested in playing them).


I went home, and then I got another B'Day cake lor. Mango Cake, with fresh, thick, slices of juicy tangy mango on the secondmost top layer, followed by an agar jelly layer. Huahuahua~ Not bad leh the cake :) :)
Pictures will speak for themselves:



























































No comments: