March 30, 2010

This is Random...



YO!


Ah. After hard work, nothing beats relaxing in the library with fellow friends (even though if they are busy with other stuff), slack like the world's end was coming, and then use the laptop to blog on such a fine weather outside of the window. I forgot to post these photos, thus they piled up in my handphone... Now, prepare to see some of the most memorable photosss.


Before the photos roll, I'll like to say that I did so much work before I slacked today okay! Those 10 things I did, I will not ever forget. Anyway, enjoy!


I cooked Braised Mushroomssss in dark soya sauce gravy.

Dump rice into soup: Oishii~
I can cook white-eared fungus chicken soup with wolfberry
and red dates hor...


That day I went Plaza Sing, ate this Kimchi Chigye Soup,
nearly burned out my tummy... F**king spicy.













Lady GaGa meets queen of England. Cool red outfit~

HARD CANDY!!! Cut, delectable mini
delightables... found it on the net

Haha. Remeber where this came from? HARD CANDY!!!
It is the backdrop. Madonna's missing.

Whoa. How the hell did I look like this guy?
Someone commented lo. Maybe... he's 嵐の松本順 by the way.

Well, this message reflects my sleep very accurately. DAMN.

No comments: