March 31, 2010

Disconnection!

Holy f**k. I wasted one entire day on my blog template. When it's supposed to be just a few hours. Blame it all on the f**king internet at school. No matter how many times I refreshed my web browser, the mixpod still won't  load. F**ker. 

Oh, check out my videos from youtube, they are all in the mini little media player located at TRHC of this blog. The colourful, lollipop-looking deliciously sticky and sweet media player. I made sure the volume won't blast and ascare the shitlights outta you people. I don't get it, because some people just want their readers to get scared out of the shitlights. It's like, while music was loading, you calmly read the post. Then out of the blue, this uber f**king loud music comes blasting out of the web page, and you could well be in a place like the library, who know?! Well, that applies to either Vera or Marlene. You know it WELL ENOUGH huh~

Anyway, I am definitely pleased with the progress of my FYP so far. Okay. I met the the girl from Thailand, whom was working on the same project as me (Functional chocolates). Her name is Jeerapan, "Pear" for short. Oooh she is very quiet. She has a few friends from Thailand in NYP as well. One of them is working with Carellynn, shocking!

Anyway, you people gotta check out this new and hot photo of:

MADONNA

So here's to the Material Girl... See the backdrop? "Material Girl" is a fashion label brand co-produced by Madonna... ... ... & Lourdes!!! Like Mother, like Daughter.

The interview with the press said something about Madonna and Lourdes sharing clothes from the same wardrobe. Or rather, daughter raiding mummy's wardrobe and piecing pieces of clothing together. I think it would be a very good brand in the future! ^^

No comments: