March 28, 2010

BUZZY BUSY~

Okay! Finally I got my hands onto Blogger Template Designer! Now Blogging is EASIER THAN BEFORE!!!


About my bog title, if you don't know Japanese, it basically means "My Sweet Poison Diary". Same name as before, but I think it's change sooner or later. I'm thinking of a new name.


So as the post title says it all, my FYP has finally revealed its true colours. Just what I've imagined it to be: Busy, tight deadlines and a very strict regime. Well whatever, I'm up for the challenge. I may be slow, but I am not slow enough to be ousted. 


I'm sad to say that my long post for the hospitalization is still not ready yet. Trust me, it'll come out in this week. So long then readers!


I am starting to feel full of energy... ... for blogging. Haha! But that'll have to wait till I'm done with my shitty stuff.

1. Risk Assessment Form
2. Formulate Chocolate tempering recipe of my own.
3. Make my own FYP Semester Schedule.
4. Find out the amounts of antioxidant in Green Tea.
5. 6 types of fat crystal structure.
6. Check out the structure of chocolate polyphenols,
7. Sensory Evaluation for Functional Chocolates.

Oh yeah, I saw this damn adorable dog when I stayed during my first few days of leaving the hospital. He was no doubt one of the smallest, cutest, kawaii dog I have seen in Singapore. This is the type of dogs I like. Small, never-grow-into-big-sized ones, as little and short fur as possible, can be carried like a baby (meaning tiny) and absolutely melt-your-heart-with-that-expression-staring-back-at-you kind of sensation. I SWEAR Imma getting this kind lor. LOL~


Till next post!!! Gotta WORK!!!

No comments: