February 16, 2010

XIN NIAN KUAI LE!

Hey there bloghoppers! Here's a toast ... to the short-lived CNY festive occasion for those poly students out there! Although this year was definitely MUCH more quieter than the previous years, I believe I am much happier this year than compared to the last. One obvious reason, because I look much much more nicer to look at. Especially with that new head of a Caramel Brown colour from courtesy of Men's Beauteen hair dyeing products!!! Finally, a not-so-thrashy-dyeing-session-like-last-year-when-I-am-forced-to-use-extra-hair-dye-from-my-sister's-dyeing-session. A completely whole bottle to myself :X

Anyway, yeah, a pretty rushed CNY obviously. I think its the problem of time management on my side, as I bought everything during the last few days of chiong-ing and squeezing and chaos in:

1. Bugis Junction (Jeans for $42.90+ Belt for 22.90 ^^)
2. Bugis Street (bought nothing)
3. North Point (not so crowded, bought Everlast tailored shoes for $59.90 ^^)
4. AMK Hub (reference-looking, bought 2 shirts at COTTON ON, really worth it for $60++ ^^)

Finally, I used my $5 long sleeved tee bought from Song and Song ages ago, as a layer with the shirt I wore. Damn satisfied, since I definitely look matured in the correct percetage. ^^

Since my mum forked out around $100 for the shirts and jeans, I spent $80 with my own money. YAY, I didn't have to use so much money...

Oh before I forget, I finally learnt that it takes bold actions on my crop of hair if I needed style. SERIOUS! I twisted them so strongly at a point I felt being tortured, but then the effect was great. Finally, style has hit my mentality in a form of twists! HAHA LOL!

I will be uploading the photos soooooon on blogger, deoending on my mood and amount of studying. Look out for those heartwarming photos soon!!!

*Backs to study T.T*

No comments: