February 10, 2010

Perhaps now, the most horrifying thing I've done was to be late approximately half an hour for a test.


ALl thanks to yesterday's twisted flow of events. Here's why:
Shower > Go to bedroom > Open Nutrition Science Lecture notes > Make sister sleep > Forgot set alarm > Mum couldn't wake me up and left (bring sis to school) > Slept till 9am > Rushed to NYP in 40 minutes > sat for a bloody test which I had not revised fully.


F.U.C.K.E.D.U.P

And hooray to me, for completely typing out my own project 3 report. 40 pages. And I believe there's no need for quantity. Rather, the QUALITY of the writing bah. I am satisfied with what I can produce. I can already get an award for "Outstanding Performance with Short Notices and Excellent Independent Work Award". LOL

I couldn't care less anymore. After that, I was informed of doing FYP! OH MY GOD, why Final Year Project first?!?! Bloody hell. . . 

Anyway, our Miss Shi Hui has just turned 18! Shen Ri Kuai Le!!! Hope you had fun today.

We shopped, and ate at LJS, then separated. Then we joined back together in Bugis. Strange huh? Not all of our clique la. Funny, since this is the first time seeing Miss Osmanthus' BF. . . OK, at least he's more social-seeking than Jasper.

I realize that if I shop with them, I'll never ever be able to buy something I like, or prefer. I just can't, with them. Somehow, they don't know what I want, and I don't know how they want me to be leh. But I'm set on buying shoes at NorthPoint today (official timing lah, after 12am.). The saleswoman should be happy to seeme back at the Heritage Hub. HAHAHA!

I'm waiting for my mum to sponsor my pants for CNY. Plainly because she owed me. Not that I don't have $$$, but rather, not willing to spend a bomb yet. SHall buy pants on Friday. MUST, or else CNY I'll have to wear old pants. -_-

OKOK, now I need to satisfy Jasmine, and do my part for FBT report liao. Buh bye.

Oh, before I forget, SHE REPLIED & ASKED ME TO GO TO HER WORKPLACE FOR A TALK! ZOMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I SHALL BE SO NERVOUS. I AM EXCITED!

LIFE SHOULD BE BETTER. SERIOUSLY.

No comments: