February 19, 2010

Random posted

I know I shouldn't be wasting my time on blogging, but then again, I blogged. :P


I just wanna say that it's a great day for blogging :)


To the person whom I am blogging about (even if you do not visit my blog or what):
You are perhaps one of the most irresponsible person I have ever encountered, with your fellow 'tenants' in that room. With those same, disgusted 'neighbours' next door. Not talking about the 'Angels' you lot have ensnared in. Yet there you are, with that authority whom many could have replaced you, and did a better job there. You make me feel contempt like never before, and I believe that's not enough to cover up your other hideous moments. I have NO wish to work with your stupidity of irresponsibility, which I also assure you, have disappointed a great many number of others. You can continue with your doings with some others possessing the same level of disgust and naiveness, but trust me, you will cause more disappointing moments with those you work with in the future... Rot together scums of the society... I promise you that once you filths are gone, the world of tomorrow definitely shines brighter.


Now back to studying.

No comments: