February 6, 2010

The end of the horizon.

I am proud to say that my nightmare is nearly 50% completed soon. Well, quite. All projects have come to an end. With next week down, I can fully concentrate on those damned exams. I have to practice being disciplined to really study. No more what-I-have-wasted-during-the-entire-study-period-and-free-time shits.

Anyway, I am glad the Project 3 product showcase turned out good. One of the tasters even gave me a card that says: "Product & TCM Development"! Am I thrilled at that time, since it was our sort of first taster that gave such a nice comment. This certainly boosted my confidence in creactivity. I will be likely to email her soon about the stuff. *Being excited*

Okay, I never expected my product to be so successful. Although there were some possible improvements here and there, I believe those are minor. The lady commented that she would like our product if if was in a café, and it being really pretty. Even if she wouldn't eat it, she would buy it despite the fact, and admire the piece of wonder like a pretty ornament. LOL! But she gave some really useful information on improving the product and then pushing it to restaurants?! She said that westerners would really like my product, since the cereal bars they have over at the other side was incomparable to ours. New form of creativity. I am seriously shocked at that point in time la. OKOK!!! I'll find a way to do so. It's been hard on me, and finally what I've done has paid off partly. 

I'm seriously not going to comment on what those assessors said. Seriously puts off anyone if it was elaborated. The crux: "How sure are you on your product being acceptable by elderly population? Chilled? Are you sure they like cold products?" 
I fumed practically at that point. Literally the same old treatment I've been given a year before. BY THE SAME PERSON. And someone else had to add the sentence: "Westerners do not take agar at all." Well, are you sure? What if I found ONE westerner that actually takes it? Please try not to put down the spirit of so many people including myself, PLEASE assessors. You won't know what the folks out there has changes with times. Keep your crude comments. WTF -_-|||

Anyway, my personal troubles of the 'strain' is free finally. I want to find newer chances of cooperation, simply put. Not the same anymore. SERIOUSLY. Even if I comment or not, I will be given the same old treatment. Hais..... but currently enjoying this brief chance of fresh change.

CNY is edging its steps towards me, and I have not bought my pants and hair dye and styling stuff and new pair of glasses YET. ZZZZZZZZZZ. When can I find the time to get them? Just bought 2 realy nice shirts at COTTON ON yesterday. Really worth the second item at 50% discount. Wooooohoooo! I am going to be really split into two at QNY, cause its the nightmare of any poly student at this time. REALLY!

No comments: