January 30, 2010

The week I had was a pretty bad one.
First, the PR list sent late. Ended up without any ingredients for P3. Lucky for those leftovers that was not desirable.
Second, the Stupid AMFS report. I don't wish to say what I've heard and felt, so it ends with this little sentence. PISSED OFF SERIOUSLY. I know what that means for you. -.-
Thirdly, the onslaught of next week, seriously will push me off my mental limits. I don't even wish for time to pass quickly. I hope its on the other way.
Fourthly, my sis screwed up my presentation slides. I cried at the fact that nearly all that I've done had vanished due to a power failure, and I was damn miserable at that moment. Fuck MSPPT, for their autosave inefficiency. Why oh why did they not save it?! 
Finally, I am very glad that I have good and excellent team members. I was wrong, and I believe I will not be so foolish again, without thrashing out. It helps, seriously. We're more united than before I swear. Stickier bonds, which I believe will be sweeter. Haha XD

I HOPE OUR MICROBIAL TESTING PASSES, AND  THE POSTERS APPROVED SOON.

No comments: