January 24, 2010

Hope


> Check out this picture on the left; some flower I made from this really lightweight and cool plasticine. First attempt at making a rose out of stuff. Not too bad though XD
I hope this week was not as saddening as the last one. Oh goodness,  bless me...


^^




Anyway, I foresee the hectic schedule in front of my view. What else but the damned project showcase for Project 3... ... ... why such a short time line, I don't really know.



All I know is to complete whatever shitty work is in front of my computer screen, or on my foolscap paper.
I really need a one-day break from this hectic lifestyle. Perhaps to a certain beach / seashore, and then think of NOTHING but the majestic view in front of my eyes. Erm, I am really looking forward to it, now that I have mentioned this. Anyone interested in the same activity I am mentioning, please feel free to contact me. We'll go together, maybe doodle something, and just watch crashing waves. How nice~

No comments: