January 22, 2010

Life is like an obstacle test :)

Recently, life has been pretty harsh on me. REALLY HARSH.


Firstly, my precious cannot-live-normally-without wallet has been stolen from my possession within a matter of 15 minutes on a bus. I was sitting on top deck, then I don't know when it got stolen, but I was kinda pressed for time, thus I didn't bother tapping out of the bus.

2 minutes after I got down and was walking along the sheltered walkway, I realised I have a missing package. I rushed back to the bus (which was starting to park itself), and found nothing near my seat. Strange, as I was sure I got on the bus with my wallet.

How can an item like that be stolen from me without my knowing?! Anyway, I made a report for the bus interchange personnel, so if they found anything they should be able to inform me, or at least send the latter back to NYP (NYP ez-link card)... ... I really scolded myself hard, for this is certainly not the first time my wallet got stolen. Along with my precious discount cards, photos, arcade cards and more!
Was expecting my mum to rail me off like a rattlegun. Felt kinda low, but to my surprise, she didn't! Maybe she realized that I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm glad.



Then on to the misadventures for this week. Everything is also not within my personal schedule! I write he important stuff on my planner, but I leave them rotting and neglected. To make matters worse, I didn't state clearly, or forgot to HIGHLIGHT in my email that there were supposed to be lecture AT THE NORMAL TIMESLOT. What the fuck man~ Miscommunication.


There was the freakful Project 3 stuff. I was glad that the end product of our project turned out surprisingly well, at the last minute of modifications. I really loved the way it turned out, although we didn't do this together as a whole group. [-_-]||| I believe it's destined to be like this. Not really what I would like in group teamwork.

How come I have to do all the work, and be the one to fork out all the time for such workloads, while others just can't commit at my level as well? This is certainly most furious. I mean, I have my own things to do as well, but am I getting any time for it? I don't think so leh, cause I am sure all my time is allocated to WORK already. I am so tired of doing so much stuff for other the sake of other people. Why can't they do a better job in terms of understanding, work quality and basically everything?



To make my week worser, I actually let someone wait for nearly one full hour before he/she left without meeting?! And I wasn't even close enough to that person to have such tardy privilege. How can I just search for my phone without a clue, then let he/she suffer in desolation sia. I am sorry about it, and is definitely upset about it.


To my relief, I finally got enough sleep for a long time. It's so good to be well-slept, and I believe I would love more sleeping time slots XD


I am leaving for work soon. and when I get back, I think I have to burn another small tank of oil for the S&Q presentation. Fuck it all~


*Missing jubeat EXTREMELY*

No comments: