January 18, 2010

On & on & on the beat goes.

I'm already hating my CT results like hell already. Worried. Okay, I still have a LOOOOOOOONG way to go from completing my work. Shall not waste more time blabbering about the fuckness of it all. I just want to end by saying she (MADONNA) is releasing her Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD real soon!!!



I can't wait for APRIL!!! Long live the POP GODDESS. [<3]

Fucking semester, I hate working my ass off like this.

Why are the schools nowadays so bloody irritating?! Can they like, think for us and NOT cram every deadline/ projects / assignments TOGETHER?! Fucking Idiotic, I don't wish to further elaborate. Just plain FUCKED UPSIDE DOWN. I wonder where their common sense and brains went. One minute I was talking to a project group, then the other minute, once I turned, I was talking immediately to another project group. All of us I swear, are fucking pissed at how our module schedules and deadlines are arranged.

What's more, I seem to be the one doing loads. I don't know, but it's maybe due to myself, that I wanted to do it willingly. Ahhhhh. But the feeling is there. Everyone seems ot be less busier than me. Well, I am comforting myself by saying that I have work to do, but then somehow it is not a good reason enough.

_|_ (-_-) _|_

What seemed like a nice 2 week break was only to gear us up for even more gruesome challenges ahead of us. LIKE NOWZZZZ. How can I ever start my revision anywhere near??? I hate all the modules this semester, for they just wants us to die by the project quotas. PURE EVIL.

I STILL HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO COMPLETE!
TIGHT TIMELINE!
OMFG!!!!

No comments: