January 5, 2010

Library being.

Hey peeps. I found out that library life is kinda appealing. Well, just for the fun of it. I actually sat down beside my BGM (Best Gossip Mates) and do something really hypnotic: Reading a journal trying to review it. Well, only the highlighting part. At least I would know what I am trying to do when I actually do it in the later day. Fun trying to sleep and wake up to catch up and 'go on the long distance'. I bet many people in front of me saw how I looked when dozing off. :X
Ehhh, I got a cool big Poster of Jam Tsiao!!! It's like totally caught off-surprise, while I was trying my luck over Bejewelled Blitz (100K medal only). Thanks to kind Jasmine Tea. For being such a 'refreshing' surprise. Then thinking back moments ago, I finally sorted out my work schedule, thanks to the Available Fiza dear. :)
Not forgetting Nabilah of course, for being a 'public nuisance' that sometimes is really tongue-tied up.
Anyway, I have to get back to work real soon. This is only a short (well, kinda) breather for me before I get back to work. I still have a long worklist to clear ahead of me.
WORKLIST:
1. FdPP GM Journal Review
2. FdPP Packaging Journal Review
3. Food Processing Lab Practical Report
4. AMFS Slideshow to be re-edited.
5. FdPP Group Project
6. Think of improvements for P3 trials
*sighs* Never ending work is seriously pooped up. FUCK.

No comments: