January 9, 2010

Seriously, OMG.

This week is pretty. . . gone in the blink of an eye. Seriously!

It's like, OK, time to hand in the Food Packaging Report. Then suddenly, tutorials sprang up out of nowhere. OK, added to the worklist.

Then I had to rush out the (Analytical Methods) Slideshow. Saying about the slideshow, I seriously kinda did most of the work. Physically, cause what wasn't done was the PHOTOS only. the others helped out in the procedures portion, but THEY DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD TO DO IT IN A FULL REPORT?! That means I alone must do Introduction, Objectives, Results, Discussions, Conclusions??? WTH.

Its only the help of Fizzy and LahLah that managed to save our group project. Haiiiis~ Again I AM the one doing 90% of the work. Like always. . . But what is the past, is past literally. Can't be bothered.

And I was chiong-ing my slideshow, busy with the transitions and wordings and audio (Slyme: Speed King) all three at the same time. OK, getting a little frustrated, but oh well. USED TO IT bah.

Then after this, I had to rush out ANOTHER journal review that nearly took me 4 hours of precious sleep. Saddening huh. I hated that one. Just makes me frustrated to think bout it. I actually slacked till last minute, as usual. It just gets better when its the Open House week.

Luckily for some serious spamming, my imototachi has saved me from going mad with stress. Practically, its jubeat spamming with them, and some dinner. I wasted loads of dollars, but they exchanged for the load of stress I have. Its a relief there's methods of stress relieving like this. To be able to listen and groove to music ALOUD in PUBLIC! The best thing that I found about the truth of jubeat! Alright!

Come on, save me. I am only left with one more journal review, one more report, one more e-tutorial, one more HANDWRITTEN tutorial, and the rest will be . . . . . . . new homework. How boring can that get!

No comments: