December 30, 2009

What the Candy.

OMG.

School's coming back at me. All the reports and assignments that were left undone, I think I had better complete most of them. If not, then too bad for me. Hai. I will at least complete the Food Processing Journal review, Food Pack. & Preserv. Canning report, and some other homework.

I HATE TO DO HOMEWORK! Lol.

Anyway, my pay for this month was pathetic enough. All because of exams, and my crappy schedule. LOL. Don't wish to think about the stuff I face at work anymore. Just makes me more confused and puzzled when I see the various sides of people.

(- .-) At least I believe I have the right to choose & make the friends I want. That's enough, and I don't think I owe people any explanation and reason why I make friends. Fug this topic.

(* o*) - Someone's getting me an Aizen Postcard!!! and K-ON's one, not to forget!

(>_<) - Someone went down to Pepper Lunch when I was working, and ate with her siblings. How nice . . .

Anyway, here's a toast to the new year in about 14 hours. . . Heehee, I'll see if I can post another post dedicated to only the celebration of the new year. So long then. *Signs off*

No comments: