December 6, 2009

Two sides of a coin



Hey peeps, I am baaaaaaaaaack!

Recently has been too busy for me, I either doze off during my work on the computer, or I just did things in seriously short amount of time. Luckily I have done certains parts of my work during my free time in the first part of the week, or else I think I would have died of exhaustion! Overall, I am glad with my work on the Safety & Quality report. Glorious, that one. Really a 40 - page effort pieced together by yours truly. Only the compiler of a report can TRULY understand. Not anyone else. Bleah~

During the past week, I have been getting insufficient sleep. T.T
This was like, so slowly overpowering my upbeat spirit more and more. Damn, it's really a week where I think most hardwork has been displayed by everyone. Presentation, journal reviews, reports, tutorials, I have GOT TO admire the amount of work we can dish out by such a delicate timeline!

I have finally got time to slack my mind off today. I didn't expect a movie trip today after Project 3! Wow, and it was with dear Hafizah and Nabilah and Charmaine (C). Ok, it might be a little out of the blue, but it's definitely cool. Gossips are always on our mouths, be it good or bad, and I think everyone I know KNOWS that I got molested or something like that. =.=!!!

NEW MOON ROCKS! Okay, sad to say that I wasn't a fan of the four books or movies, but after I watched it, the rating I could give was, around 80%? 10% went to the atrocious (and abrupt) ending, and 10% went to the really boring parts that made me sleep nearly throughout (managed to stay awake before it hit the exciting part). Seriously, Just make it about 2 minutes for Bella to sleep in the woods, can they? Why must it be so impossibly long and boring? Lol, nothing worth to be watched at that part, I think.

Now I am tempted to read ALL the books LOL! I saw how the way Fizah melted and drooled (when Jacob took off his shirt within the blink of an eye) and can't stop but laugh silently throughout the movie. It's nice, and you'll enjoy it if you want to experiance the power of LOVE, RELATIONSHIP, and GORGEOUS actors. Heeeee, I sound so envious. Yes I am. XD

After I went home, well, things kinda plummeted down the mountain, after SOMEONE came back, and made a fuss about little issues such as BISCUIT WRAPPERS lying on the floor. I really let off all my steam, and collapsed into a heap of you know, tears after my Aunt Jennifer called me. It's just the perfect trigger I needed for the release of all the anguish, grievances and stress that had insidiously built up inside my tiny little body frame. (O.O) Not even my mum could do that. Sometimes, it betters to turn to outsiders than your relatives.

To my THORN:
" If you could not even bear to use your PRECIOUS godly hand to pick up pieces of rubbish on the floor, then please tell me directly, so I understand. NO USE trying to taunt me. I won't hesitate to reason my stand, and bring up the facts. If you wanna USE MY COMP, KINDLY DO SO WITH A NICE ATTITUDE. After all, I AM the one paying for it. Well, in the past, I would have let you use unconditionally, or wants YOU to pay a part of what I'm paying, but ever since the 5th of December, You deserve no more inch of respect from me. Also, I won't bear to let bastards like you to meddle with my comp. It just makes me even sicker.
EVERYONE has a part to play in the managing of household chores, so DON'T try and defend yourself. You will never know just how MUCH I have done as compared to your miserly part. Do you think you're GOD? You're not even a thousand miles near it. If you find it hard to communicate with us, please tell us. No use trying to hide everything (including the 500 bucks hard disk you've secretly bought w/o telling us about it). We don't even understand you anymore. Of course, neither do you to us. Don't give me cocky attitude, cause I'll give you a taste of your own medicine. Of course, SOMEONE will most probably go off shooting back how we talk to them
first. FIRST? Did I just write that? Oh goodness, didn't you start the whole thing before it all blew out of control?!
I work for my own expenses, and its hardly enough for me to buy what I want. You have certainly no FUCKING RIGHT to say that I should give a portion of my salary to mum. please, if you want, I'll definitely DIG OUT everything you have done that could just suffocate you.
I HATE YOU FOR DESTROYING THE HARMONY IN THE FAMILY.
FUCK OFF MY LIFE BASTARD."

And it end here, with more optimism. I hope.

No comments: