December 14, 2009

Short breather


Okay, no need to be shy bout it, I broke down AGAIN LOL!

But this time it was faster, and makes me more determined to do well in everything I happen to be involved in. Definitely a change, but not visible to the naked eye. Hmmmmm! All the best, Murphy san! Ganbatte kudasai! Onegaishimasu!

Anyway, I am currently 1/5 out of my way through the maelstrom of common test. Strangely enough, I don't feel that bad in not studying hard for Safety and Quality. I actually had the confidence of passing. Or even better, at least a B to B+ for it. Yayyys, at least not a D ba...
Well, for the other 4 modules, I hope the same as well, if not even better then!

After a mini revision session at the library (JK, WW, HW & Me), I got what I needed for the missing infor for FPP notes (and one lecture), thanks to the sweet (and disgusting) lady called Wan Wen, nyeeeahahahaha~ ! Joking la hor, dun take it 2 hearts! You know I don't mean it right? How can Wan Wen be SWEET in front of us man!

*Cheeky face*

Anyways, yeah, I saw this lady in maybe, fourties on bus 76?? And then she was carrying this really nice bag. This was the same type of design as Woon Ching, Charmaine's bag siol! The wooden rattan-but-plastic-looking-weave colourful bag. I mean, on the lady? Hmmmmm... it wasn't too bad though! She clearly had fashion sense, together with this seemingly cute and chic hairclip (neon blue, like a 'hand' holding her hair). She read a book on the bus, and then neatly tucked it into one of the compartments before alighting. And she got off the same stop as me, unfortunately. NO I AM NOT STALKING HER, she just happened to sit in front of me, and that bag was 'yelling' at me to look at it. Haha, starting to get out of the ordinary here. Better stop blogging and get back to Food Preservation & Packaging mugging >.>

Slackers and Stalkers rule this planet!!!! Yooooooooo!

No comments: