December 14, 2009

TEE.EEE.AYY

TEA?!
WTF?!

Can some one just push me off a clif or what, cause those questions kinda KILLED me in SAQ?!

Stupid, of all TOPICS, TEA?! Like I like it so much~

I wasted 1 day and 1hour trying to cram 4 topics into my brain reservoir, when all of that just came out in MCQs?! Holy preservatives! It only tells me one thing: I will not like the setter, nor her setting of exam papers in future. Screw that.

Anyway, I managed to survive (@ least I think) because of the measly 1 qn on Fermentation, and luckily crapped loads of logical and sensible answers for the accursed tea questions. The MCQs weren't at all easy, to make things worse. EVERYTHING seems to be enshrouded in a mess of 3 really similar answers, which are soooooooooo hard to differentiate. I cursed the setter halfway through my MCQs. Take that!

I AM NOT GOING TO DRINK ANYTHING RELATED (OR CONTAINS THE WORD) "TEA" FOR 24HRS. It's nothing more than a mere trauma to me. LOL!

No comments: