November 17, 2009

Whee ;)

Tuesday was a great day.

The Super Invincible Little Bell gang went on a grocery shopping trip at Plaza Singapura!!! First stop was to Daiso, where Ah Bell's Group needed to buy ... ... baskets?! Wow, let's see what they are used for. But Yours truly bought something un-related to school; A scully! Heehee I think I would look like a foreigner sooner or later lor. We checked what ingredients we needed to buy (via laptop) and went down to Carrefour, where the nightmare starts.

O.M.F.B.H! Service really sucks at Carrefour! Sooooo many staff did not know where OAT BRAN could be found. Why did Carrefour hire a BUNCH of, erm ... ... retards to work? Out of the 4 I asked, 4 turned out to be really retarded. And when they asked us to stay at the same place while they asked for information, THEY NEVER CAME BACK.

F.U.G

!!!(>.<)!!!

Me and DingDong were pissed at their sucky service. I think even Ding's Mum did better than the whole bunch added together. Heeeeeeeeeee. Supermums I like!!!



Then after all the Auntie's shopping, we went to SHOPPONG! Literally, spelt as the way Dong misread it. IN right?! Ok we went to look at shops that sold ... ... HELLO KITTY and STITCH and other soft toys... ... Eeeyer and I actually tagged along them into the shop. Never mind, just do it.
But the best part comes at the PRIZE STATION!!! (Arcade shop near the Kopitiam)


I CAUGHT A BIG-SIZED BLUE COLOUR STITCH DOLL IN 1 TRY @ $2.00!!!!!!



HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HEEEEEEEEEEE! But when I caught it, I was so shocked along with the girls, when they saw the Stitch doll drop into the hole, they screamed like madwoman!!! Haaahaaa. So loud, I think even the people at Kopitiam could have heard the screams!!! So happy sia, for this was my first time catching SUCH A BIG SOFT TOY! I thought Ms. Little wanted the doll, but then she gave it to Ms. Chicken. Sooooo good. But still, I CAUGHT A BIG TOY!!!
*Inserts streams of laughter and giggles and spastic expressions*

That's the best part of the day lor!!!

And my hands hurt a lot from carrying loads of groceries with THIN AND STRETCHED plastic bags which is torturous to carry around for 3 Hours. -.-
Plus my 3Kg~4Kg bag, I think I can go and strain to death liao. -.-

Later part was abit shocking, shall not elaborate on it, but it cleared liao. Nothing being sabotaged or damaged. A bit pissed in the beginning, but cooled down really fast. Sorry for my shocking attitude, people. -.-

Anyway, I was LATE for Nutrition Science, FOR THE 1st TIME. Haiz ... ... ...

No comments: