November 18, 2009

PS again!

The practical trial for Project III was pretty smooth and enjoyable this week! It's quite sucessful, seeing how the product turned out. A sad part was that the cereal biscuits got burnt easily, and that the flavour was too strongly infused with sesame seeds. There goes the disgusting Yoghurt frosting, and I think many modifications could be made in future :)

I love working with Ding & Dong. So fun + enjoyable + carefree + don't need to stress + happy + joking + slacky!!!
真的是太幸福了啦~

Going out with my imototachi was again fun. Jubeat spamming session officially began at around 5pm! Yosh, I HAVE UNLOCKED RUSSIAN SNOWY DANCE! That's exciting, and I have gotten nearly (890000++) 'S' Rank for the first attempt in extreme level. Got an 'S' for advanced level though, since I have to be safe at the first song. I have set a newer record for Evans @ 766000++ .... ... I think this time many newer records are set, but its kinda hazy now, so I'll pass remembering the individual songs till next time. Ganbattte imototachi, for the good efforts at better score (or full combo) and courage to try newer and tougher song selections!

Had dinner with them, and XY complained about the stupid auntie who could not even get an order correct.

What she ordered: Teh Xi Xiu Dai Peng (Ice Tea with little sugar) + Kopi Ga Tai (Hot coffee with additional milk)

What she GOT: Teh (HOT?!) But changed upon request from the Or-Bin auntie + KOPI-O (Black Coffee w/o ANY MILK?!?!)

If I was her, I'll splash the black coffee onto the aunty. This is termed as 'Involuntary action' OK?! But nice strong coffee though, rich flavour I must say. although I am not exactly a fan of plain black coffee. >.>
Imagine going to Plaza Singapura for 2 days in a row. It's a bit nauseous for me now, come to think of it. =P

And that's all for Wednesday!!!

No comments: