November 14, 2009

Fucking insanely STALKED.

Someone please save me from my past schooling nightmare. It has come back to stalk & haunt me again?!

Really!!!! Why of all people, out of the billions of people in this world, out of the uncountable amounts of atoms, that I must see that person. He's accursed! He's still obsessed with the same stuff 5 years back Damn it!!!

Footlicker, the next time I see you and you do that kind of thing to me AGAIN, I swear I will not be polite anymore. Fuck you, gay stalker. Now I'm extremely allergic to gays. All thanks to you, fucker.

I remembered that horrified feeling and panic+disgust sensation again on Thursday. He's still adamant on wanting to **** my ****. Now this time he added that he wanted to #### my ####!!! I'm just HORRIFIED and SCARED at that moment. He even tagged along asking me relentlessly, and he touched my ++++ on the streets! FUG!!! I just ignored him and fled home. I will so kill him the next time I see him.

O.M.F.B.H

I'm in trauma, that's for sure.

No comments: