September 1, 2009

Welcome to September

As the title suggests, it's "Aufwiedersehen" to August and "Hallo!" to September. I hope this month really allows a break for my tired-out mentality about exams. Happy Teachers' Day as well, to my teachers that have made me who I am today, and taught me all the great things and facts and topics in life that I find meaningful. Thank you teachcers. May you all do the same impact you have on me onto more students, be it in primary or secondary school. ^^

Anyway, I'm still fretting over whether I should pay the $90 for the external exam for my German Module. *Signs* Cause part of me says "YES!" and part of me says "EXPENSIVE!". That's how fretted I am for this small little thing. Baaaaaah. Even Frau Lian says that it would be a pity to just stop at this already very high height of the mountain. To put it simply, it means it would be a waste to stop here, without getting the Certificate for GERMAN LANGUAGE. What more could I say? She even offered to lend me $$ when I intially rejected due to money issues, which I refused after my salary arrived at my bank-step. Lol. What a magnaminous teacher I have seen for the first time in my life. I shall see after my mum makes her verdict. Goodness, some kind of lawsuit?!

Still, $90 is painful to spend in this way (> x <)""

Oh yes, Today is the Food Marketing Paper. Oh god, I wish I could have MORE time. Even if it's only 1 more day, I would love to have it. But then again, I'll just procrastinate MORE. Haaaaah, the procrastination effect never leaves me/ my friends who are similarly procrastinating. I have studied three chapters already, and I am hoping tomorrow morning I can still churn another 3 or 5 more into my head. X-D

During my revsion at MacDonald opposite my house earlier, heard the radio blaring Class 95FM, with this unknown female DJ commenting about how we should respect the choices our friends make, in selecting and choosing friends. I somehow blanked out after hearing this, and was quite touched, cause it applies to everybody. Like, she (DJ) said :

"We should respect our Friend's choice in choosing friends, and not criticise them/ their friends they have befriended, cause by doing so, you'll not only suggest them that their friends they make is bad, but also saying that your friend's CHOICE in choosing friends is bad AS WELL. So you should really respect your friends' choice, because they have the RIGHT to choose whatever type/kind of friends she/he wishes to befriend as YOU DO."

Think about it, cause it's quite meaningful, and makes you more aware of what to do when such situations occur next time. Shouldn't really stay on blogger now. Gotta cram at least one more chapter before I go to sleep.

No comments: