September 3, 2009

Joy




I think imma gonna secure at least 3/4 of the 20% of Human Bio [20% exam]. Yeah!

After the hell period comes the trip to heaven, for sure.

K BOX:
It's very, very, very fun going out to K with my friends. Especially Wan Wen, Jasmine and Hui Wen. LOL. We went to AMK outlet, sang till I thought we were in a mental hospital instead of a lounge room! The girls ah... ... very dangerous, cause you never know when they might fan-girl after the boybands whenever they came out during songs. Sometimes I just have to cover my poor ears when they did that. We were like possibly the noisiest room there for sure. I think I held the microphone the most number of times lor, along with Hui Wen and Jasmine! Not to say Wan Wen never sang, just that she passes the mic around the 4 of us. Hehe. Ooops, did I just say that. Haha, it;s really fun to let go and go all out to sing without feeling embarassed. I think I should go out and K more often yeah.

Seriously, IDK where all the energy comes from, and how we became so hyped up over singing. I think it must be the effect of "Shameless Nervosa" on Jasmine bah. LOL!

Imagine hyper singing and dancing along, and doing really funny stuff... ... awwwww. Too bad for those who never came isn't it?

(^,^)

ARCADE:
Then after that, I left early, even though I paid the full amount. Got something on as well what. Same as Hui Wen, who was going to her BF side. Walked with her to MRT station, saying how nice it is to K today, and then we headed for opposite sides. Met up with my oh-still-the-very-cold-looking-girl-from-afar imoto san. I didn't eat Pepper Lunch that time. Must have been slightly sick of it I guess.

Then after that: Official Arcade Spamming Time! I guess there's nothing more to say other than the new installment of Jubeat. That's the only new thing, and I think within 3 games I have already levelled up 3 ranks, from A1 directly to S1. WTH! I never saw any faster levelling up other than this time. Oh my favourite songs in Jubeat just got bigger.

We spammed several games, and I think I spent $6 on this arcade. A bit splurging, but oh well.

We sort of chilled out at Mos Burger after the fiery gaming, and I got myself Iced Milk Tea: A drink made from heaven. It's so f***ing nice I swear if I got it as a daily drink I will NEVER get sick and tired of it. Haha. Add the milk into the IMT, and it will be beyond description.
We visited the Zone X @ the MRT station, but they were closing soon, so we didn't spammed anyfurther. Had a little hearty chat, but there's always the insufficient amount of time. So yeah, went home and that ends my post.

No comments: