August 29, 2009

HAPPY :)

I am like, so happy after today. Even though waking up late at 6.30pm seems to dampen my mood for the day, I still like it to eat out at Pepper Lunch with Jennifer and my Sis Eunice :)

FUN!

Seafood Aglio Olio is very delicious! Just right, slightly spicy, and very tasty. Even though if it was quite a small serving, I am able to say that I am full enough to spend my energy on arcade. I seriously think that people who have not gone to arcades before really have no childhood lor. Just a pity I didn't camwhored even a slightest bit. Awwwwww.

Andandand. . . it was with my sis and aunt [Jennifer], whaddya expect. Chilled and ate in Pepper Lunch, with my uncle Mark as well, and then proceeded to you-know-where-we-would-go after that. Spent alot on the basketball game, and spent one worthy $2 for Jubeat.

My dear little nephew [Xander] seems to have found a passion for this child game called Animal Kaiser. Wooo, its quite popular among the kids, I see!

Life really isn't that bad after all. After what malicious accusations and atitudes given to me back in school, I shall not get pissed off. Just let it go, and instead hope for the better. Really :)

OK, time to go back to Human Biology and Food Marketing. SERIOUSLY!

No comments: