September 22, 2009

A seriously long time since update :p

As the title says it again, its been ages since I have updated on this little haven of mine. Since I am like so free during the chalet, I shall post some rather important stuff / things I have done that are quite important.

1. Work recently has become much more of an obligation rather than enthusiasm. Those who know me should know the reason. It's so much less fun when the once enthusiastic people I get along well with suddenly become un-motivated to work, as in displaying their attitude towards work. I can understand they don't really want this to happen, but still I cannot accept that point of view that they give in so weakly to other minor people.
Then there was the complicated Pepper Lunch family tree affair going on for some time now. I have mysteriously become the father of 2 daughters, namely Jennifer and Mabel. LOL, My father is actually LFZ, and my mother is auntie Christina, with a stepmother called Mashimaro. Then there's this sister of mine named Cathalina siol. Although different in skin color, we get along just as well as any other siblings get. Seriously, she's old enough to be my mother as well. Heeheehee OMG~ The fun and really hardcore ones?

Cathy > Diehard stomach-bursting laughter initiator, good for any entertainment
Christina > The second giggle and hearty laughter simulating machine
Mashi and LFZ > The ones that really fools around like hell and manage to get you bubbly
Jennifer > The agressive and "obiang" individual who just simply loves to tell me her personal relationship OMG~

Then there was the Jennifer B'Day celebration at PL again. She got really really wet, come to talk about it. She was drenched practically inside out. Heehee someone must have been drooling at her assets, like who else but !@#$ &*&* ? Aaaaaaaaand, the cake's practically superb, and that is made by mmy father nonetheless. He deserves all the praise and glory for making such a delectable cake for er... my daughter? WTH!

There was also the Hari Raya mini celebration after that, which was just 2 days apart fom the B'Day celebration. Lydianna was a great host, and I believe MOST of us behaved like proper guests. Well, at least MOST, I stress again la. I just cannot believe what I just saw from that person I respected that much. Behaving like an improper guest. Everyone but him of all people. LOL, still get help from someone you know, ahem~

This is the 1st time I have taken a bike from Hougang to AMK, and then the next day from AMK to Hougang. Super difficult on a city bike instead of a mountain bike. I swear one of these days I'm gonna get one Haro Bike. Pffft~



I cannot wait for the 28th! The day when I can finally enjoy myself. With my working friends that are like, so fuuuuuuuun. Haahaaahaa.

2. I am having a chalet right now with my C.J.W.D.X.D.D.B gang @ Downtown East, and it's great, with the exception of having little money to splurge after paying for the money for the chalet. I shall scrimp and save for these few days till the Final BBQ session. And as well as for the KL trip <3

And Imma so gonna buy Madonna's DVD video collection and Celebration Album!!!!!!!!!! Long live the queen!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: