September 13, 2009

FUN

Alright.

Sunday is the best outing for the whole of this week. Cause it just did.

Went out to a NYPSD discussion meeting this afternoon, from 1.30pm all the way till like, 4.30pm. And I heard loads of encouraging stuff that will be certainly remembered by yours truly. I think if I have to say what I have learnt, by the end of the page your eyes may just die of exhaustion, so I shall tell you face to face if you wanna know. Heehee. But to summarize my learning, it's none other than faith, and the self discipline one needs to adher to in order to achieve great things. Also, the purpose of everyone in what they are doing is hoping to ultimately achieving absolute happiness. There's relative happiness, and absolute happiness. Go figure out what kinds of happiness they mean, and then ponder over whatever your life seeks for.

LAZINESS is definitely the worst 'disease' in this world. Procrastinate and certainly your contribution to work will drop EXPONENTIALLY. So I shall never be like that too often I guess. Very dangerous.

So, TIME FOR PART II. The outing was fun, and Don was equally entertaining as usual. Hard to find another friend like you, Don. HEEHEEHEE.

Remember the "Don't move an inch ok, we'll go find you. I thought I told you not to move an INCH?" *Inserts hearty laughter* So we went to COMEX IT fair, together with my beloved Mashi and LFZ and JenJen. Outing was great, and I managed to buy a 4GB thumbdrive for like, $18 bucks. Woots, something I needed, and it came cheap. That's just a must-buy for me at that instant. It's lying snugly in my bag right now, waiting to be unwrapped tomorrow. That's just hours away by the way! JenJen bought the multi-card reader for around the same price as I did, and I think she bought a new phone. LG something-something (Full touch screen/ 5MP cam/ CUBE system thing) Oh so sad my old and outdated and lousy phone~ Heeeeeeeeee. Overall, the fair was FUN. but it happened to take place at a most unfortunate time. When I have no more money left to splurge.

We headed back town, decided to eat Ajisen Ramen. Boy, they appeared to have shrunk practically EVERY SIDE DISH to a most pathetic size. Even my frigging fantastic fried tofu shrunk to like, miserable bite-size. Dear dear, I don't know is this good or bad. BUT OISHI DESHO?! Haaaah, my second if not third attempt at the Volcano ramen, and still it tastes quite delicious, rocking right till the last strand of noodle. Hai~ We should've eaten at Manhattan Fish / Ichiban sushi lor.

Oh so saaaaaaaaaaaad~

Anyway, we went up to the arcade, but unfortunately did not get to spend all the tokens we changed. F*** the stupid B**** that allowed those geeks to play Jubeat when I'M LIKE ALSO WANTING TO PLAY. I DON'T MIND PLAYING WITH A SPOILT BUTTON YOU DOLT. AND THAT OLD HAG BETTER WATCH THOSE WORDS with us. Like as if we LIKE to hang around the arcade with your existence. Pfffffft! Star Factory isn't really fantastic enough. Oh WHATEVER!

And that summarizes what I think is important to blog about. Hai! Oyasumi!

No comments: