September 26, 2009

I am just too lazy these few days, since the chalet from 22nd onwards. Too lazy / busy to even spend a few minutes blogging about the exciting things that are gonna happen / has happened. I shall just jot down whatever I could think of... ...

FRIENDS
Hehe, the mini chalet has just breezed over my week, as it seems. Ok, pretty much enjoyable from the 1st day till the part before the BBQ on the second day. Well, I was something more like a papparazzi-based individual. Simply put, I'm the photographer of the day, doing all the candid shots + Scenery + group photo taking. You shall see all my takes from this joyous events. Filled with surprises, disasters *Heehee* and simply great times.
I don't really like what I see on the BBQ period, cause I believe friends should ALL be having fun helping and cooking the food during the BBQ. But that didn't go as I have expected, for apparent reasons. Alright, at least a few times, but does that mean anything really? Too bad. A complete revisiting of the scene 2 years back in my secondary school class chalet. Freaking uncanny, but yeps, this time with MORE GIRLS only. Hai~ Perhaps I am asking too much of everything. The problem with a perfectionist can even stretch out to this extent. Ooops! :P
I still owe the girls $4.70, cause I was a bit broke when the chalet was at this particular point of the month. Never mind, once school reopens, you shall get it on the first day!
Having tasteless cup noodles for breakfast = odd and weird......... How I wished we've gone to one of the shops / Kopitiam to have a breakfast set instead... awwww. Too late!


WORK
It's pretty much the same, with that *ahem* Captain, who clearly doesn't function like one. I can't see the damn reason why he got chosen and appointed as one, except for his working period being longer. He's gonna ruin Hougang sooner or later, if no one's gonna do anything about it. He's completely f***ed up upside down like a faggot, I shall speak more of him later, if I ever get the chance.
I shall wait and see the dramas and actions I can see in front of my eyes :P
BUT I am gonna go Genting with my colleagues! I am just too excited about this I can hardly function properly and orderly. Thanks for all the hard work and money + effort + time spent on me, My beloved Mashi + LFZ + Don + Jen! Heehee. I shall really enjoy myself on this trip. For the first time in my life.

No comments: