September 7, 2009

Working

Ah, finally a short time to update. It's nice lying on the bed blogging with a fan blowing at you, after a nice moderately long chower. Heeheehee, I've got loads to say but ccn't seem to pin it down into words. I'll just highlight those phrases that I can think of.

1: Work is not always work.


2: Aunty Christina is really funny to have suggested plasticine boob implants instead of silicon implants. XD


3: I think I am gonna spend too much money on those things which IDK could amount to a lot of my salary. Like eating, surprisingly.


4: I really really wanna watch The Final Destination with my friends from work siol!


5: I hate it when I cannot Facebook when working. There goes my harvests. Oh my fruits~ haahaaa.


6: I love working in Pepper Lunch. My friends there are great and are also very bosom friends indeed. Excluding the not-so-close ones, as well as the completely-don't-wanna-be-associated-with people.


7: I hate my siblings for being completely unreasonable and neglectful for most of the times. The moment I come back from work is a scene whereby my sis would be using my com WITHOUT FAIL. F**k, it's not like at the end of everyday your life ends, and so has to use it everyday is it? Can't you, for most of the time, stop wasting your time over the cyber world for that amount of time?! And don't blame me for the result of what happened to your headphones. I didn't even blame or accuse you for ruining my laptop and leaving disgusting smudges all over the screen. and as well as the peeling of my laptop skins. And also the main reason I got a laptop skin was to cover what? The freaking disgusting scratch on the smooth counter surface. F**k it, and you're still reasoning with me over your headphones? Stop defending yourselves for once. Just this time can?


8: I'm glad that F***ing tagboard cockroach bugger has scuttled off. If he/she/it dares to actually appear if that is. Gay androgynous cockroach~ WTF ROFL! Don't let me catch you, or I'll really empty a whole can of insecticide on just destroying your two genitals. And another for that revolting mouth and tongue. And another for the rest of what's left of your remains. Finally I'll pour boiling water over you, followed by added oomph of detergent + sanitizer. Yup, that's exactly what I did to a cockroach I encountered at work. Down the drains it went, after that torturous route to death... ... It sucks more to be you. Go another place to infest, and definitely NOT ON MY BLOG.


9: I don't know why I am getting disappointing hours in work when I put long hours for my work schedule. Why in the first place then, did you ask me to work MORE, and then throw off that hope you've given me? WTFH are you trying to do? And by saying this sentence: "I have to consider other people as well what." do you think I am satisfied? Nope, not at all. I did not even put ANYTIME for my schedule, I put 12-11 for most of the day. What an injustice... I shall end my post here. LOL!

No comments: