August 12, 2009

Seriously depressed

This would be the first time I am blogging in tears. What a letdown. I just burst into a fit of despair and anguish totally. It feels good to let out all of what I've been supressing for the past years, into a major heartbreaking sob.

It's so unfair.
LIFE, itself.

Why must people around me be such a disappointment to me, about the way I thought of them in the first place.
I don't know if you can understand me well enough, but this is the first time feeling such a heartache, so terribly to the point that I need to blog to relieve the torment. My lips are quivering as the heartache persists. Really, if you think I'm joking, then you're so so wrong. I am now wiping everything on my face with my clothes that I have taken off.

I hate it. This is so insane.

Everytime I think about it, again the heartache echoed back to the crying point. I think I am just spamming my tears like I've never did in the first place.
All this started by my dearest Mum. Who only told me things at this instant time that made my tears run out automatically. I am angry because of the things that happened at home. It's so sad.
There my tears run out again. Damn it. I feel really stupid to be crying, but they just keep going on and on, the heartaches of sorrows and lip-quivering non-stop.
How can I end this? For f*** sake, if anyone would just tell me a solution. The perfect solution to end everything. I think my blog is now my kind of a confider. Thanks Murphy-licious, you've made my day. For hearing out my sorrow and spammings, and then again, I shall end this post.

I feel good after this. Thanks.

No comments: