August 6, 2009

The Plastic Dolly That I seeeeeeee.

I predict once again, that my blog will have yet another BIG sticky post, about school life. Trust me, if I see that trigger, I will not pull back anymore.
YOU PLASTIC DOLL.
Oh please. Don't think I can't notice it, but lemme tell you that I am so freaking clear. About just how much you can contribute. Imma gonna hate PLASTIC DOLLS for the rest of my life. They're such fakes. Just like You, in solid fact. The plastic dolly that I see standing in front of me, with that oh-what-a-megawatt smile that is put on pretence. I never knew what was underneath that semmingly dazzling and wide smile indeed.
Does a picture REALLY speaks a thousand words? Hmmmm lemm guess, that's what many or most people agree. But in my opinion, many times these photos have been adulterated to a point such that they tell nothing, but plain fakeness. That is if you know what I'm talking bout.
And one more thing, if you think you can take your revenge, please think twice about whatcha gonna do. Don't try and bite off more you can chew, BITCH. Or else your jaw may just detach from all that biting. Ohhhohohoho~
"Photos never do really speak a thousand words. It's so true".
"Rather, what only the EYES can see IS really EVERYTHING".
Now, lemme get back into nurturing my tired and painful head and get that irritable headache off my head. Gotta chiong for German written test tomorrow. As well as the LAST Project 2 product evaluation. As well as the NDP celebration. As well as for arcade spamming. As wel as...
OK I shall end here. Gute Nacht!

No comments: