August 3, 2009

Camwhoring with friends is sure fun

I always feel sleepy.
Goooooodness me. I need someone to rescue me from this torment of sleep-deprived syndrome. I will be glad to have a week of relaxation and nothingness to it, so that my mentality can be recharged.
Fuck Poly life man. Haha.

I am finally seeing to Saturday. One complete day of sleep.
I would like to update what happened last Friday:

After school, I stayed back together with Wan Wen, Bi Xue and Jasmine to do our oh-so-freaky Food Chem Project presentation and report. I think they did everything, and they are so kind to me. Cause I have been chionging a lot of work lately, which kinda tires me out.

So we stayed back to do schoolwork. after school, I bought GJC's Premium Iced Coffee, with whipped cream. I like the damn thing when you sprinkle powdered sugar on the cream, and eating it! Oishi deshyo?! Hui wen decided to stay back at the Library Café with us, since she had nothing to do as well. Then we did really unglam conversations. We spammed loads of nonsense at the library, and then finished Food Chem there. Really nice feeling to chill out with friends this way.
Then When we were about to go back, Jasmine wanted Seaweed Shaker fries. OMG, another short period of spamming at the MacDonald's @ NYP. They took loads of alien/ monster/ guai wu/ onibabaa/ pregnant pictures:

Couldn't believe it, and I have A VIDEO I TOOK SECRETLY LOL!!!!

~ROFL~

Photos:





























No comments: