August 22, 2009

Work is NAUSEOUSLY FUN. ^^

Once agains, I felt that irksome feeling when I worked at Hougang.

I ate too full, felt bloated, and feels nauseous whenever I am working in the kitchen.

Imagine having tons of dishes being in front of you when you are VERY full, and smells the creamy+oily+buttery+fishy+greasy smell constantly. Freaking hellish feeling constantly bugs me during the gruelling 6 hours ahead of my work. I felt very close to the point of puking, and had to stop doing ANYTHING, for like, at least 10 - 15 minutes. My stomach felt like a washing machine, which was furiously churning my lunch (1 packet Nasi Lemak + Unagi Pepper Rice + Seasoned Ikan Bilis) throughout 3-4 hours. I felt bad for overeating, and couldn't really do anything very productive. Anyway, the sales hit $2954++, quite close to $3000. Thank Goodness it hit that, or else I would have suffered for nothing.

It was a fun day. Even if I reached there about 2 hours late: I thought I worked 12pm, instead of at 11am, reached there 1/2 hour late.

Today really rocked my week!

No comments: