August 20, 2009

I think I am too angry for the past few days.

Don't know if I'm right, but somehow I am very sorry.

I should just let it go, with the wind then.

Be free of the thoughts unknowingly generated for pissing people off.... oh well.

Just go back to the old me. When everything was about life and happiness. That, should suffice for quite some time.

I think I shall not sink too much into my flamings and such, unless it really really really pisses me off. Too much burning might just incinerate me into ashes too (^^)"

私はこれのうちのどれも初めに起こってほしくなかった。 それは真実である.

Ich muss für meine deutsche sprache ernsthaft üben und sie vervollkommnen, bis ich Sätze freundlich konstruieren kann. Schließlich bis ich in der deutschenunterricht für 2 Jahre gewesen. Ich kann tragen nicht, alles zu verlieren, das ich erlernt habe. Aufwiederhören!

No comments: