August 24, 2009

I wonder...

Somehow, I have this feeling that either my semester 1 of year 2 will be either a very bad one, or a very good one. Cause I feel really slack when it comes to revision this semester. Probably because of the highly addictive Facebook. *Cough cough*!

Damn, to say that NOT getting addicted to Facebook would be a big fat lie. Really! Well, personally for me if anyone disagrees.

Well, tomorrow marks one of the most important leaps I have to start and *hopefully* pass irregardless whether I have revised or not, out of the 2 for this year. Semestral exams, here I come. I shall try my best to outdo you, but I make no promises in excelling. I leave everything now to fate I guess. Depending on my mugging capanility for this week. Bye!

I really hope for a higher GPA after this semester. Oh well~

*Zooms back, memorising Food Ingredients, emulsifiers, antimicrobial agents so on...*

No comments: